Country President BioHaze

Vice President Vacant

Secretary of Interior HunBurry

Secretary of Treasury EddieA

Secretary of State Abraham Lincoln

Secretary of Defense Yui

Secretary of Media Apollos
Statistics
We have 47 registered usersThe newest registered user is kyerbyOur users have posted a total of 1071 messagesin 104 subjects

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Congressman
Congressman
View user profile

Re: eRev Feedback

on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:15 am
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Wooky Jack wrote:-  Congress notifications have a link to the proposal.
-  links are clickable in shout feeds.  eg www.google.com
-  'Add friend' would be more convenient having a link on their profile.  Some players had trouble finding it...like me lol
-   the health bar is always animating.  seems unnecessary.
-   if i have a message with another player and i view their message, go back to my inbox, the message with that player still says 1/11.  If I've read their message then it should say 0/11, right?
-   have the ability to comment on other player's shouts.
-   have a Top News AND my country's news.   I only see Top News.
-   when i vote a news article have the button change to a different hue so i know i have already voted that article.
-   When i click the button to minimize the left hand navigation it should stay minimized when i navigate around the website.

I'll inform the admins about all the suggestions that have been given here. I'm a mod too now, however, to make this type of things official, I'd suggest everyone to email: erevollutiongame@gmail.com

That way I can also put some more pressure on the admins to add things that people actually consider userful Smile

Oh I assumed MadCatter was doing this? Very Happy
Secretary of State
Secretary of State
View user profile

on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:04 pm
Wooky Jack wrote:
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
Wooky Jack wrote:-  Congress notifications have a link to the proposal.
-  links are clickable in shout feeds.  eg www.google.com
-  'Add friend' would be more convenient having a link on their profile.  Some players had trouble finding it...like me lol
-   the health bar is always animating.  seems unnecessary.
-   if i have a message with another player and i view their message, go back to my inbox, the message with that player still says 1/11.  If I've read their message then it should say 0/11, right?
-   have the ability to comment on other player's shouts.
-   have a Top News AND my country's news.   I only see Top News.
-   when i vote a news article have the button change to a different hue so i know i have already voted that article.
-   When i click the button to minimize the left hand navigation it should stay minimized when i navigate around the website.

I'll inform the admins about all the suggestions that have been given here. I'm a mod too now, however, to make this type of things official, I'd suggest everyone to email: erevollutiongame@gmail.com

That way I can also put some more pressure on the admins to add things that people actually consider userful Smile

Oh I assumed MadCatter was doing this? Very Happy

And you'd be right, but there's 2 moderators now. Smile

eUS Secretary of State
Federalist Party President
Seal Team 6 Commander
Congressman
Congressman
View user profile

on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 pm
Found a little bug! When trying to approve 2 VAT and import taxes in a row for 2 diffrent products (raw food and weapons) it said that there is already a law in process. So do we hve to wait to do this one at a time?
IES Director
IES Director
View user profile

on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:29 pm
MrSharp1219 wrote:Found a little bug! When trying to approve 2 VAT and import taxes in a row for 2 diffrent products (raw food and weapons) it said that there is already a law in process. So do we hve to wait to do this one at a time?

I've told the admins, but you should also send an email to erevollutiongame@gmail.com so they can get it directly from you too.

eUSA Congressman
eUSA IES Director
eUSA VIP
eFrance VIP
eMars VIP
View user profile

on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:18 pm
When you make it side by side view (eRev on one half of the screen and another window on the other) all of the options on the left side of the site (home, my buildings, etc.) disappears.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum